Thursday 14 June 2012

I want to walk the streets that I know

It's at time like this I question whether it was worth moving 200 miles away from every thing I've known for 23 years. This is the four night running that Ryan will have missed putting Finn to bed, he will be off tomorrow but working all day Saturday, and typically, working fathers day until very late. I still haven't made any friends here, I still don't know where things are or what there is to do. I'm craving a coffee with a friend, a night out with a group of girls, a roast dinner at my mums. I need a cocktail! It's hard. God it's hard. Apparently it will get better. Some days I don't mind the not knowing anyone and not knowing where I can take Finn. Today it is getting to me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh golly, I totally feel for you...I hope Ryan is driving on Sunday 24th? Elli's birthday party too...I know we need a couple of mojitos! xx :-)

    ReplyDelete