Thursday 21 June 2012

Funnier than I thought.

Last Friday I decided to enter the Early Learning Centres freebiefriday competition on twitter. Their question was what, what is the funniest children's joke. I just so happened to win! I've never won anything, I was quite excited!

I'm not very funny, I don't find many things funny either! However I do like a good dad joke. So without further a do.....What do you call cheese that doesn't belong to you? Nacho cheese!! Yeah, I know you're laughing too.

I love it, always makes me giggle!

So Finns prize arrived this morning, they must have some inner intelligence on me as they sent Floating Magnetic Bath Buddies. I'm sure my water baby will absolutely love them, he spends ages in the bath.

So thanks again Early Learning Centre!




Much love, the funniest girl on the planet x


1 comment: