Friday 3 August 2012

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Please excuse my absence over the next couple of weeks. I'm going home on Sunday and I bloody can't wait. I'm super duper excited to see all the beautiful people I've been missing for months and to see my family!

Traveling with a toddler isn't easy and I'll be driving back by myself. it's about 5 hours drive so I'm setting off at 7pm and driving through the night, if I'm lucky he'll sleep the whole way and go straight into his cot at the other end. Wish me luck.

Planning this trip has been like a military operation, I don't have time to breathe but that's the way I like it.




I'll post again when I'm back to the grim north! Eeeeeeeepp I'm excited, can you tell?!

Mel x

5 comments:

  1. Have a fab time xx enjoy every minute! Drive careful (don't forget mirror, signal and manoeuvre :-)) I bet your family and friends are sooooo excited to see you and Finley xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I shall remember my driving manners haha x

      Delete
  2. Awh, I'm so excited for you!!
    I tagged you with The Liebster Award, when you get a chance! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely!! I shall do it when I'm back xx

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your time away, I hope the journey wasn't too bad and your little on had lots of fun!

    I've tagged you too - did it before I realised Beth has also tagged - ooops... hope you can combine the two...

    http://thelondonmama.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete