Tuesday 31 July 2012

It's the small things

I feel quite odd writing this post, why you ask? I'm going to write about a household cleaner, probably not something many people blog about!

If you follow me on twitter or instagram (miss_roc) you'll have seen me harping on about my love for CJ's BUTTer.
I buy them in mini sample pots and they're scattered all across the house and there is always a pot in every bag I own. It's fabulous as a bum cream and safe to use on cloth nappies as many other creams aren't. You can also use it for dry skin, rashes, eczema, hang nails and a leave in conditioner. Oh and the scents also smell divine! The use all natural ingredients and there are even vegan options.



My love for the BUTTer brought me to the Carcass Cleaner which I use as a wipe solution and as a body wash for Finn, it's the only thing which doesn't irritate his skin.



This all led me to CJ's all-purpose cleaner. I don't like the thought of cleaning products with harsh chemicals in them around Finn. I had I thought about making my own products but that seemed like to much hard work, so this is my next best option.


This cleaner is literally “all-purpose”! We like to call this the miracle cleaner, as we use it to clean EVERYTHING from the kitchen to the bathroom, windows, walls, and even the carpets!

CJ’s AP Cleaner is a real alkaline soap that kills viruses, bacteria, and mold. It is safer for the family, and smells great too. Many “experts” believe that alkaline soap products are better to use than the harsh chemical products, as those products, although they do kill the bad stuff as well, tend to contribute to the development of ”superbugs”, and may increase health risks like asthma.

Pour this in the soap dispenser of your steam cleaner or just spray on the carpet and scrub (or run your vaccuum over it) to get rid of even the toughest of pet stains. Choose a scent you love and you might even look forward to cleaning the house! If that’s not a miracle, we don’t know what is.

This comes in a 4 oz bottle as a concentrate–just reuse an old 32 oz spray bottle, add concentrate and fill the spray bottle to the top with water. You’ll be amazed! (Shake well before use.)


My whole house currently smells like Mango & Mint, mmmm! It's cleaned stains off my rug that I've been trying to shift for ages, all my work tops are sparkling and not a drop of chemicals in sight.
I'm quite excited to steam clean my floor later with the Warm Vanilla Cake!

It's super easy to use, pour the concentrate into a 32oz spray bottle (roughly a litre) with hot water and you're done.



It's probably slightly more expensive than a standard cleaner at around £4.50 but then again it is 'all-purpose' and chemical free.

I bought mine from the lovely Emily at Baby Peach who was placing an order and asked if there was anything anyone wanted ordering especially, but you can also it them from Funky Monkey Pants and  Wee Notions. I'd buy them from Emily though, she's fab and her customer service is amazing.
 The BUTTer samples & Carcass Cleaner you can find from most cloth nappy website.

No comments:

Post a Comment